Monday 14 February 2011

Cottage Renovation

As promised, here's today's second post. Better Homes and Gardens featured this cottage renovation with all the before pics. You can go over to BHG and see the before photographs right here. So, here are all the after pics, one after the other for you!

seating by fireplace

living room -- after

pillows

dining nook

apples in white dish

knives

white and yellow cottage kitchen

built-in kitchen display shelf

desk space --after

bedroom -- after

low storage and display shelves

bathroom -- after

laundry room storage

laundry room

porch table

topiaries

Remember you can see the whole renovation right here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. I never knew I loved white so much until your blog!!!

    Thank you :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you, Mary! Sometimes I feel a bit lonely in my love for white rooms. You cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the curtain hiding the washer and dryer and the "Welcome" sign. Such an adorable home. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop