Tuesday 9 August 2011

Guest House in France

We are back in Peru after our lovely winter holidays in Argentina. I thought it was going to be freezing cold but we had remarkably good weather.Italic
Lets go on another home tour.
It took six years to restore this guest house called Un Coeur très Nature, and located in the valley of Vidourle, in southern France.


Entrée

Salon

Salon

Commode salon

Moulure couloir

Plafond cuisine

Cuisine

Fenêtre cuisine

Decoration de table

Terrasse

Chambre

Chambre d'hôtes

Chambre d'hôtes

Salle de bains

Photography by Patrice Binet
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Kifus!
    I'm going to Buenos Aires in October, can't wait.
    This house is lovely, so french and romantic, love it.
    Hugs
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! you've given me so many ideas with this one!!

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kifus,
    How are you? Have you had your holidays?! I only have a few days left than back to work and blogging!
    Wonderful post today! Oh so charming!!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me??? Oh I could move into this house in a nano-second! I LOVE IT!!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it gorgeous! Thanks Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kifus ,
    you are a genius to find more photos of this house ; )
    I had only seen a few up to now - not the wonderful kitchen, and living room pics.
    So ,beautiful love all the green -thanks ! .Ad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop