Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Bright Apartment in Sweden

Good morning, lovely readers. This apartment in Linnestaden, Sweden is in a building that was completed in 1900. Youthful, bright and happy. Come on in.

All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


  1. What a heavenly tasteful apartment. I love it. It is stylish, bright, classy, simple and amazing. Very nice house with so many beautiful details. This apartment is in my top 5 of favorites on your blog!

  2. Oh my....I just adore this apartament! I love it's brightness and simplicity... fell in love with it. For sure.

  3. Well,
    What do you say, another lovely post with beautiful solutions. Bright, simple & airy.
    I so miss white walls & floors, the simplicity really.
    Nice details, thanks for sharing:)

  4. Oh, yes, Kifus! It's bright, light, youthful and certainly happy, look at that beautiful stripped rug on the last image.
    Love scandinavian design, the results are always brilliant.
    Have a nice day.

  5. I adore it, love the melange of old with new items.

    Bon week-end a vous, Leeann x

  6. What a modern & chic Swedish house dahhling!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop