Tuesday 28 August 2012

Home in Kent

Good morning my friends. We are off to England today to visit this 2008 new-build, oak-framed house in Kent. Let's step in!

Exterior | Rustic new-build house | Country Homes & Interiors house tour | PHOTO GALLERY | housetohome

Living room | Rustic new-build house | Country Homes & Interiors house tour | PHOTO GALLERY | housetohome

Hallway | Rustic new-build house | Country Homes & Interiors house tour | PHOTO GALLERY | housetohome

Dining room | Rustic new-build house | Country Homes & Interiors house tour | PHOTO GALLERY | housetohome

Drawing room | Rustic new-build house | Country Homes & Interiors house tour | PHOTO GALLERY | housetohome

Kitchen | Rustic new-build house | Country Homes & Interiors house tour | PHOTO GALLERY | housetohome

En-suite bathroom | Rustic new-build house | Country Homes & Interiors house tour | PHOTO GALLERY | housetohome

Girl's bedroom | Rustic new-build house | Country Homes & Interiors house tour | PHOTO GALLERY | housetohome

Bedroom | Rustic new-build house | Country Homes & Interiors house tour | PHOTO GALLERY | housetohome

Photography Bruce Hemming

Source

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful home, especially as kent is my home! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! I love this house and just look at the bedroom with ensuite. I love Beams, and those are the most solid ones I have seen. I am actually preparing a post on "Beams in interiors" so will link back to your post when I get mine up Kifus.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a thing for exposed beams too, Lee. Will be stopping by to read your post!

      Delete
  3. Kifus,
    The builder did a wonderful job with the design of the space, love all the beams throughout. Why do they put those wood burning stoves in such a beautiful fireplace? I am guessing they give off more heat but I really don't like the looks as much as a real log fire, or even a gas log, what do you think?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Nice to see you here, hope you are enjoying your holiday! You are so right about the fireplace. I do understand that the stoves are easier to light and can warm up a room quicker, so, ideally, what I would do is to leave the fireplace alone (with logs ready to be lit) and put the stove somewhere else in the room. Nothing beats watching a fire burn in the fireplace.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop