Saturday 30 January 2010

Celebrity Home: Joan Rivers

Actress Joan Rivers lives in an 84-acre estate in Connecticut. Ms. Rivers calls her 5,000-square-foot home a "Connecticut country manor."


The home straddles the New Milford-New Preston line in Litchfield County.


"I wanted a place where the dogs can get up on the furniture, where I can make a mess in the kitchen," she said. "My biggest thrill is making omelets for my friends. In New York I don't even know where my kitchen is."


The foyer.


The home has five stone fireplaces and antique beams.


Ms. Rivers in the backyard.
So, what do you think about her home? Pause for a second and let me know!

Photo: Chris Ramirez for The New York Times

All images from here

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. I wouldnt mind owning that house... but its a little too much dont you think? i would get rid off all those plates and big portraits hanging in the kitchen!

    I rather have a cozy little house with just one big fireplace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful house.
    I am very glad i found your blog.
    Very inspirational. Thanks.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grande casa !
    Mi piace molto... ma per tenerla in ordine credo che ci vorrano i camerieri... cosa che io non posso permettermi ! Singh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you for your lovley comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adooooro a Joan e acho maravilhosa a casa. Perfeita.Gostaria de cconhece-las. Obg.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop