Saturday 25 June 2011

Château de Moissac-Bellevue

Built in the earyl 17th century, the Château de Moissac-Bellevue was owned by a noble family from Provence. It is located in the village of Moissac-Bellevue and was rewarded for its exemplary restoration in June 2008 by the "Prix des Vieilles Maisons Françaises."

Let's go back in time...




































































A lovely weekend to you, my friends!

Photographs:
Henri Del Olmo
Bernard Touillon
Patrick Van Robaeys

All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. I have immensely enjoyed this blog today of the Chateau de Mossiac Bellevue. The rooms are so serene and I could just imagine living here in my dreams. The only thing I would change is the one dark bedroom that was painted a rust looking color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripped bare of old decor, you can really appreciate the aged finish materials, in particular the floors. Such hauntingly beautiful photographs. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I knew the castle already do, it remains just beautiful and stylish ...
    Thank you for your recent comments, it touched me!

    Greetings
    Jérôme

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me that dark bedroom was something like the odd one out. I even hesitated to add it, but I know it is best for me to include everything and let you be the judge.
    Thanks Anon, Carla and Jérôme for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much marble and the lighting fixtures are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely breathtaking!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the above comment, it's truly breathtaking! Wondering how many people could live there..every room has fireplace!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop