Sunday 18 September 2011

Guesthouse in Australia

This red brick barn was built as a guesthouse behind an old miner’s cottage on the outskirts of Castlemaine in Victoria’s goldfields, Australia. Built and decorated by Daniel Burgermeister and Glenny Eastwood, they drew ideas from the surrounding architecture, as well as their regular travels to Europe.




Victorian guesthouse tour


Glenny and Daniel





Chewton accommodation
Chewton accommodation


Victorian guesthouse tour

























Images from here and here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I love this house, the decoration is very nice.

    Greetings
    Jérôme

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love EVERY thing about this house!! honestly. when can I move in? i've gotta add a few of these pics to my pinterest board so I can remember them.
    and so so gaga over those white floors and walls!!
    thanks also, kifus for the sweetest notes you always leave me on my blog. and for remembering the kiddos birthday!! i promise to post a bit about their party and some pics this week.
    xo, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and relaxing love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that sink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this house! it is seriously to die for! I shared one of the pictures on my blog today and provided a link for my readers to come see your entire blog! hope that is ok!

    here is the link to the post
    http://littlebitsofeverythingqce.blogspot.com/2013/04/pinned-it-friday-haley-edition_26.html

    have a wonderful weekend!

    Haley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop