Tuesday 6 September 2011

House in Buenos Aires

A bit late today in posting, I'm afraid. But here I am. Today I'm taking you to my home land which I miss very much. This house is on one of the many islands you can find in Tigre, in the province of Buenos Aires, not far from busy Buenos Aires, Capital City of Argentina. Laura Peirano, a photographer, designer and painter, used to live downtown but decided to drastically change her way of living and moved to her new home after restoring and decorating it mostly with flea market finds.



























Photography by Laura Peirano.
All images and information from Espacio Living.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. ¡Hermoso refugio! Y arreglado con tanto amor y buen gusto... Envidio a la dueña, claro que sí. Me alegra que hayas posteado algo de nuestro país. Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Claudia! Sabés que por más que busque y busque no encuento muchas casas lindas de Argentina para mostrar. Igual no me resigno y sigo buscando! Otro abrazo para vos también!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING thank you so much for posting! This is where I wish I was spending my weekend - relaxing an beautiful!

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que preciosa la casa! Un tesoro Argentino! The country is beautiful and this house also, perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop