Monday 28 November 2011

Classic Style in Marbella

Good Monday morning, my friends. To start the week let's go off to Marbella, in Spain. This classic style house, surrounded by olive trees, has privileged views of both the mountains and The Mediterranean Sea.



































I'd like to thank you all for your lovely comments. I always look forward to reading them and I love visiting your blogs. Hope you enjoyed today's tour. See you tomorrow.
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. I love the design's house and the view is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about it. everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kifus!
    This house is fabulous, love to be there right now, having breakfast at that table on that beautiful porch.
    Have a nice suny week
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop