Thursday, 17 November 2011

Summer House in Costa del Sol

Second post for you today, my interior lovers. A gorgeous summer home built by the Mediterranean Sea in Costa del Sol, Spain. It is U shaped and surrounds a pool and has two partially covered porches on the sides and a third one in the middle.

Hope you liked it, let me know! See you tomorrow, my friends!
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


  1. What can I say?
    This house is wonderful, love the blue windows and doors, the pool area, the kitchen and the bedroom.
    It's refreshing, that's the word.
    Warm hugs to you, Kifus.

  2. Sarah ( November 2011 at 09:47

    Can I rent this house for vacation next summer?! :)

  3. ..another amazingly beautiful home in Spain -the spanish are truly tasteful :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop