Friday 11 June 2010

Guesthouse in Uruguay

Good morning readers! Thanks for all your lovely comments left yesterday for my blog's birthday.

So, I begin my new blogging year by taking you to Uruguay to have a look at an oceanfront guest house called Posada del Faro which means "Lighthouse Guesthouse". No need to explain its name. The owners, García Arocena, first appointed architect Eduardo Strauch, and then Diego Montero to design this Mediterranean style house. A lovely place to spend a relaxing holiday.


















Photography: Javier Csecs
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kisus... oggi in Italia non si riesce proprio a respirare per il caldo che c'è !!!
    Queste foto danno la sensazione di freschezza... che bello sarebbe potervi soggiornare !!
    L'ultima foto è una bellezza.
    Buon fine settimana :-))
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view! Hardly matters what you're living in when you can look at that all day!!!! I loved the sink-. And can you tell me what material the patio cover is? Almost looks like bamboo poles. It really completes the look to me~
    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This posada is now written on my visit list when I visit to the continent again. Wonderful, that living....that bathroom...everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all for your comments! You are right about the patio cover, it is bamboo.

    A happy weekend to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop