Monday 12 October 2009

Post # 100!! With Suzanne Kasler.

Today I'm celebrating my post number 100 (phew!!) by featuring interior designer Suzzane Kasler. Her rooms are elegant and classic, full of light and stylish furniture.

House Beautiful magazine named Suzanne one of the top 100 designers for 2005 and one of the top 125 designers for 2004; House & Garden named her one of 50 Tastemakers in March of 2006; and Suzanne was the 2003 Southeastern Designer of the Year.

There are lots of beautiful photographs of her rooms at her website. If you'd like to see some more just go here.


Asheworth Court


[updated_dr.jpg]


[bremmerman_symmetry[2].jpg]


Riverly Road














































Riverly Road


Riverly Road


2002 Atlanta Symphony Showhouse


2007 Golf Digest Showhouse


[2-restraint-living-room-0408_kasler_hb.jpg]


Ridgewood Drive


Asheworth Court


Fortune Estate


[3922005_7[1].jpg]


Fortune Estate

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Son and Rene for your comments!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if only I could afford someone to come in and decorate my house. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aguante este blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias! Aguante El pueblo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very interesting. I love beautiful houses too!
    I have got a school blog. I am collecting flags. Can you visit my blog please?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop