Wednesday 7 October 2009

More ideas for kids' rooms and nurseries

I prepared today's post especially for a fellow blogger, Annie. I told her some time ago I'd post more kids' rooms... so here they are Annie! Hope you get some ideas from them!

You should go over and visit her great blog which you can find here.


kids


kids


kids


kids


kids


kids


kids


cats,wall sticker,kids room
Wall sticker art named Catenkit Black by Ich&Kar
Those cats are fun! I don't particularly like those theatre seats but the cats are great!

kids room
E-glue wall decor. Found at greatinteriordesign.


kids room


All from Houzz, except pics 8 and 9 which I found at greatinteriordesign.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. There is something to be said of taste that inspire as seen through the eyes of one with a cultivated eye, unfortunately I’m not the one best able to say it but I’ll say this. You my dear have an eye for the divine. I will continue to follow with interest and appreciation.
    Sincerely,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working in Barcelona, I'm from California, and surfing the net I saw your blog. I read this http://informaniaticos.blogspot.com when I translate into English

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy buena la decoración con los gatos. Lindo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Simone! I'm really flatterd by your words! Put a smile on my face for the rest of the day! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias Elena por dejar tu comentario. Esos gatos me parecieron muy graciosos! Ideales para el cuarto de los chicos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats Very interesting!! i love cats in the morning!

    Very good blog

    Sincerely,
    Francis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Este blog sunexito!!! 309 en linea! Cual es tu secreto?!
    Besosss
    Pembo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Francis for your comment! You can find more cats in my blog if you click on the "cat" label on the right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop