Monday 19 April 2010

Spacious Apartment in Linnaeus

Good morning dear readers. How was your weekend? Mine was splendid, thank you. Let's have a look at another spacious apartment from real estate site Alvehm. Located in the middle of Linnaeus it preserves period features such as stucco, oak parquet flooring in the bedroom and living room, and high ceilings. Like it?

Rogivande hem där kreativiteten kan flöda

Detta är en lägenhet att trivas i

Klassisk parkett och höga fotlister sätter stilen

Det luftiga sovrummet smyckas med bred stuckatur
Hide those ugly pipes behind some framed pics.

Dryga tre meter i tak bäddar för trivsam rymd

Frukost på sängen innan shopping på Linnégatan

Köket är väl tilltaget...

...och bjuder på bra arbetsyta

Möblerbar hall blir som ett extra rum

Här får stora middgar gott om spelrum

Badrummet finner du i hallen

Välbevarat trapphus med fina detaljer

All images from here.

I have linked this post over at Leah's Silly Little Sparrow. Thanks Leah! You're an awesome host!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Love it -- the deep window sills, the chandeliers, high ceilings and lots of light. The only thing I didn't care for as much was the tile on the bathroom walls, but I could live with them. The doors to the apt. are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all so beautiful esp the doors to the apt like Carol said.

    I aslo fixed the links that I had posted about on my blog. I am sooo embarrassed but I do appreciate you letting me know! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the airiness of the space and i especially love the parquet floors. it adds a lot of character to a room and reminds me of the house i lived in back in the philippines :)

    -dani
    http://onemustbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing house!!! I was surprise by the bathroom and how she used ikea working isle.... Genial!!

    Zaira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another great find Kifus! It's so bright and I love appartments in old buildings.
    BTW I have left a little surprise for you on my blog today.
    Have a great day!
    Anna @ Around My Table

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kifus,
    Did I told you that I LOOOOVVVVEEEE your blog!?...Oh yes right maybe a hundred times!!!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop