Monday, 3 May 2010

Apartment in Guadalajara, Spain

A beautiful Monday morning here in Rio. Hope your morning is beautiful too. Had a nice weekend? Good. Now let's go to Guadalajara in Spain to have a look at this small apartment. Definitely eclectic. A combination of styles which look great together.

Rustic walls, modern and antique furniture, bold striped red and white wallpaper.

It's a good idea to place a salamander stove on tiles, far from the wooden floors.

A table set just for the two of you.

Think I don't care much for this wallpaper but I guess it does combine with the colours in the bedroom.

I have linked this post at It's A Very Cherry World where Sue is hosting a MckLinky party. Thanks Sue!

All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


  1. Hi Kifus!!:-)
    Beautiful interiors... I actually like the last photo of the bathroom... I'm thinking about wallpaper in the bathroom...

  2. love the bathroom! and i actually like the wallpaper :p


  3. Love the red and purple accents in this fabulous interior!

  4. So glad to find your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine. I'm always so glad to find a vision from a different place in the world. Regards, Jane F

  5. Hi Kifus,
    la foto n. 1 mi piace molto perchè è interessante l'idea della parete con mattoni a " faccia-vista ".
    Bello anche l'arredamento, che in genere il bianco a me non piace, ma in questa foto sempre funzionare benissimo :-)
    Buona giornata.

  6. Ooh that stone wall just sets that whole room off!! I love it. I could certainly see myself having dinner at that great little table, too.
    Thanks for sharing~
    The Tattered Tassel

  7. I love the stone wall and old shuttered windows. So "old world" charming. Happy Reds~

  8. Nice reds in the living room, and the thickness of the walls is absolutely wonderful. No need for air conditioning, I'll bet.

    My first Rednesday is at this link:

  9. I love the red accents!

    Susan and Bentley

  10. I would definitely feel right at home there! Somehow that table for two hits me just right!

  11. Wow, wow, wow!!! nice pics, every room look great.

  12. I adore that wood burning stove. I want it! thanks so much for sharing.

  13. I love it!!
    Laura from Italy


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop