Monday 3 September 2012

Villa in Tuscany

Let's start off the week by going to Italy. A villa on a hilltop in Siena, Tuscany, with breathtaking views.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am still wondering why the painting is on its side.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photography Simon McBride
Source

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Kilfus,
    you did a wonderful job here - this house remembers that beautiful movie Under the Tuscan Sun, did you watch it?
    These images are gorgeous - wish I could move right now.
    Have a nice week.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kifus -
    A charming old world home in one of the most beautiful parts of Italy! What could be better? Just add fabulous Italian food and wine, and perfection!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Cheers from DC,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous views....I do love Tuscany! I am also wondering why the painting is upside down? my favourite place is the charming rustic kitchen. ..I could spend hours in there. I also love linen cupboards and this one is huge and well ordered.....I would add bunches of lavender!!

    Jenny M
    UK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop