Wednesday 1 September 2010

Holiday House in Cantabria

I had some trouble trying to upload some pics today in my previous post. I still haven't figured out what happened and why the pics wouldn't show so I'm here again with a new post. At least one of you (anonymous) was mad at me so I apologize once again. I left the link of Margot Austin's portfolio in the post below if you'd like to go straight to her site and have a look at her lovely work.

And now let's go to Cantabria in Spain and browse through this holiday house which belongs to a couple with five children. Easy to clean furniture and a modern rustic style define this home.

























All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful home! Those living room chairs are simply divine.....swoon-swoon! Thanks for sharing :o)
    www.galleryclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... Your pictures are just beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a wonderful afternoon~
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous home.......
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop