Monday 7 March 2011

Photographer James R. Salomon

Good Monday morning, dear readers, hope you all had a great weekend!

When I saw an e-mail in my inbox sent by James Salomon I knew I was about to see something special. And I wasn't wrong. The photographs of his latest work are lovely.

I featured some of Jamie's work in yesterday's post and last year here.

So, this is the latest project captured by Jamie's lens. It took two years for Barnes Vance Architects from Georgetown, DC to transform it from an inn into a single family house. It is located in Bar Harbor, in a small town known as Down East Maine. The owner decorated the interiors with the help of the architect.

A magnificent house and beautiful photographs. Thank you Jamie for allowing me to show them here!



































Be sure to visit James R. Salomon's website where you can enjoy more of his great work! Just go to his portfolio right here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful home. I love how it is decorated without being overly done. It seems like all of the inspiration I've been getting lately is full of stuff. Overly crowded bookshelves and such, this is so crisp and clean. Thanks for the reminder that clean lines are still gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation...well I never saw the before-pictures though,but I guess the "now" pictures speek for themselves!!!! What a beautiful house and home,inside and out and what about those surrounding?Pretty close to paradise if you ask me!THe photographer captures the light inside on a magnificent way,and shoeing this house in it´s best way!A pure delight!!!:)
    Now I have to visit this James as well :))))
    Tove:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chandelier is AMAZING!!!!! So light and open- I just love it. I've seen this home before and that butler's pantry is definitely on my list! He's a very talented photographer and the house is designed and decorated so beautifully. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great house, furnishings, and location. Almost paradise. Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop