Friday 6 May 2011

Lakefront Cottage in Sweden

Hello dear readers! A beautiful Friday here in Peru. It's cloudy, grey and rather chilly. Regardless of the weather, to me, Fridays are always lovely.

It's been quite some time since I posted a Scandinavian home, so here it goes. Not very many pictures I'm afraid, so I might post a second time today.

According to boligmagasinet this cottage is located steps away from the Osby Lake. I looked it up of course but I could only find an Osby Municipality in southern Sweden, so I'm not quite sure if this is its actual name.

And, thanks to Hygge reader, I now know that the Osby Lake is actually in Denmark. Thanks Hygge!



















Photography by Thomas Dahl.
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Osby is in Denmark. The magazine you referenced is a Danish Magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Hygge! No wonder I couldn't find it in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is also an Osby in Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop