Friday, 6 May 2011

Lakefront Cottage in Sweden

Hello dear readers! A beautiful Friday here in Peru. It's cloudy, grey and rather chilly. Regardless of the weather, to me, Fridays are always lovely.

It's been quite some time since I posted a Scandinavian home, so here it goes. Not very many pictures I'm afraid, so I might post a second time today.

According to boligmagasinet this cottage is located steps away from the Osby Lake. I looked it up of course but I could only find an Osby Municipality in southern Sweden, so I'm not quite sure if this is its actual name.

And, thanks to Hygge reader, I now know that the Osby Lake is actually in Denmark. Thanks Hygge!

Photography by Thomas Dahl.
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


  1. Osby is in Denmark. The magazine you referenced is a Danish Magazine.

  2. Thanks so much, Hygge! No wonder I couldn't find it in Sweden!

  3. There is also an Osby in Sweden


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop