Monday 30 May 2011

Shooting Location in London

Monday, dears! Ready to get up and go? No, neither am I. Still in my jammies, shame on me. Where were we? Ah, yes, house tours.
So many houses to choose from at Shootfactory which is a UK based location agency, although their houses are not limited to the UK.
This particular one is in London and it's called Constance. I only selected my favourite pics but there are many more. The link is at the end of this post.



































Have an awesome week, my friends!
More images of this house right here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    This looks just perfect! thanks to sharring this.

    Have a nice week
    Jérôme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kifus!
    Wonderful choice, love the shades of pale grey against white walls, it's perfect.
    Wish you a happy week.
    Xo
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the muted colors, very chic and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop