Friday 25 May 2012

Short and Sweet

Are you kidding me?? Where are the rest?! That's what I thought when I saw these three photographs. Only three :(
I scolded myself right there: be grateful Kifus that you can enjoy these three pics. Use your imagination (as SpongeBob would say) for the rest.
Ah well, a short tour today I'm afraid.
Short and sweet.







By the way, I forgot to tell you this house belongs to Johanna Karsten and is located in Finland.
Photography Rita Sourander
Source

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. Maybe it's just a teaser for more to follow.... I confess I went to the Source to see if there were, just by chance, more pics. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kifus, these three images are more than enough.
    Oh, that golden chandelier on the wall is wonderful.
    Wish you a happy weekend.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love all three photos. Have a wonderful weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find, Kifus! I adore that first image---so interesting with the two doors. I will add to Pinterest. Love the wall sconce in the living room. Very sculptural. Have a great weekend!
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Such a shame, that it's so short.... :) I want more! :D Good night (or day, if you have day now) Kifus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kifus,
    Oh well, as they (Finish?) less is more. Very pretty, even if there isn't more pictures of the house.
    Have a great weekend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything I like here Kifus, but you are absolutely right "too short" but oh so sweet! more please.......

    Enjoy your week-end.



    Jenny M
    London, UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, where are the other pics? But I love verry much the 3 pics. They are so lovely and sereen.

    XX
    Jérôme

    P.S. Did I say already that I love your blog and it's a big inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop