Friday 19 February 2010

French Country House

Couldn't find much information about this French cottage. I'm assuming it belongs to an artist (yeah, I see paintbrushes and easels and I assume this, I'm so clever!). It has a bit of the neglected look which is typical of an artist absorbed in his work.
To me, it looks like the perfect place for a creator to disconnet from the world and concentrate on his art.
Feel free to scrutinize and judge. I'd love to know what you think of it!

the verhanda


engraving


work space


work place


to the garden


the upper floor


the garden


home on the inside


dinner table


bathroom

All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Magnifique!

    it somehow reminds me of johnny depp's house in the movie "The Window"

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This, by far is my favorite home! I could paint volumes in that studio.... I think my favorite part, as if I could pick one...would be the fact that the texture and subtle color, mostly found in the wood tones, are so calming and warm. YES! I want THIS home......:-) Thanks for the pics...now I'll dream about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my! I love this too! You have such beautiful images. I could live here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The artist who owns this home is Yuri Kuper. I can't remember where this is, France I think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop