Saturday 27 February 2010

Photographer Sandra Lane

Today is still-life photographer Sandra Lane's turn. I love the way she combines light and colours and the care for details. Some glamorous, some very simple. Take some time to look at the details. Nice, huh?





I can visualize my grandfather in that worn leather armchair. With his book and folded newspaper. I think he'd kindly hand the pillows back to my grandmother!





These curvy line beds are so feminine.


Isn't this chandelier a wee bit too low? I guess one advantage is that you don't have to climb a ladder to clean it!


A chaise lounge at the foot of your bed? Yes, please!








I'm loving all the different tin containers in this kitchen.















More images right here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' that leather chair! and the lavendar room is something I've always wanted. :-) Now, I think I have to look for a chair..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely images.The bath curtain so gorgeous.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am linking your picture of the pink polka dot laundry basket to my post today. Hope that is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá venha conhecer minha loja www.criadacasadesignloja.blogspot.com
    Beijos
    Soraya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop