Friday 12 February 2010

Living Rooms at Pottery Barn

Good morning treasured readers! We're having a heat wave here in Rio. It's not so hot right now but we've had 3 days with temperatures reaching nearly 50 degrees Celsius! (that's 122 degrees Fahrenheit). Talk about cooking in your own juices! Phew. One day we'll be able to swap temperatures around the world. Hey, USA, you cold? Here, have 10 degrees from Rio and you let us have minus 10! Sweet!

Now and then I love visiting Pottery Barn and having a look at the rooms they prepare for their products. Even though I know they are staged I find them really attractive. Don't you? Hope you like this selection. I'm loving all those pillows!

Metropolitan Cube


View in Room


View in Room


Benchwright Coffee Table, Rustic Mahogany stain


PB Basic Love Seat - Brushed Canvas


Hyde Turned-Leg Coffee Table


View in Room


View in Room


Alternate View


Alternate View


Alternate View


Alternate View


Alternate View


Alternate View


PB Comfort Sofa

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. I like Pottery Barn as well. I love the second pic with the stripy rug. I really like its texture (from what I can see). I also love the red wooden trunk. Oh, what I would do to get my hands on one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pottery Barn as well. We have a small one in Grand Rapids, MI near where I live. The hubby and I took a trip across the lake to Chicago not to long ago and went to the 3 story one there. We got sucked in for several hours. Bless those folks. Sorry your are so warm. I would gladly trade you a few degrees C- or F. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is unbelievably hot, Whew!! Pottery Barn and Tarjay make it affordable to have good design for reasonalbe prices ,Kudos to them. Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kifus,thank you for the visit to my blog. Could you believe the packaging on those fries, Gucci no less it was the LV garbage sacks that cracked me up. Kathysue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop